Tuesday

Kristofer Lorelli Supported Palin... He Did NOT Support Obama

Art Telles Says:
September 15th, 2009 at 11:22 pm
Race 4 2012

My Apology to Kristofer Lorelli…

Hi Kristofer, I just read your bio in the ‘About’ page, so here’s my apology for referencing you in my comment #18 above… about your comment #16 above.

I thought it was you saying “I” in the first and fourth sentences. Who was it that you are quoting?

Kristofer Lorelli Says:
September 9th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

“Why are Jon Henke and I firing into our own ranks on the birther nonsense?

“Wouldn’t it be better to take on Democrats?

“Well, two answers to this. First, the WND folks are not, in any sense of the word, my people.

“I supported Obama, remember?”

A few minutes ago I read this in the ‘About’ page,

- - - - - - - - - -

Lift Up America... Again!!!

My photo
El Paso, Texas, United States