Monday

2 Parent 'Natural Born' Birther vs. 1 Parent 'Natural Born' Birther


2 Parents or 1 Parent 

Race 4 2012

Art Telles Says:
September 14th, 2009 at 10:31 am

Curioser and Curioser… or, What The?

Never having read anything by Kristofer Lorelli until I followed a link from Conservatives4Palin.com, I found ‘The Two Faces of David Frum’ a very informative review of the conservative bona fides of David Frum.

And then I read this comment by Kristofer Lorelli in comment #16,
“… First, the WND folks are not, in any sense of the word, my people. I supported Obama, remember?

and…

“… Barack Obama was the son of an American mother, which means he is a natural born American citizen.

and…

“… as David Corn makes clear, allowing the Truthers and the Birthers to fester just sets you up for grief later on.”

Kristofer Lorelli adduces David Corn as a credible soucrce re: truthers and birthers…??? David Corn??? David Corn???

I believe Kristofer Lorelli, he MUST have voted for Obama.

- - - - - - - - - -

Lift Up America... Again!!!

My photo
El Paso, Texas, United States